"play single file" can't find folder
I was browsing my song list on my android tablet and it seems that I navigated to a folder too high in the hierarchy.
I can no longer find the folder that contains my songs.
It's not that songs are not in the folder, I can't even see the folder that I need to access.
I see all files and folders fine with two different file browsers, so I know that the files haven't been lost.
Any ideas how this could happen?
And more importantly, how to fix it?
Please try the following folders from the top of hierarchy:
  • /sdcard (this will likely be your INTERNAL storage)
  • /storage/extSDcard or /storage/SOME-NUMBERS (this will likely be your external SD card)
(10-29-2017, 12:52 PM)george Wrote: Please try the following folders from the top of hierarchy:
  • /sdcard (this will likely be your INTERNAL storage)
  • /storage/extSDcard or /storage/SOME-NUMBERS (this will likely be your external SD card)

Thanks George.
I just powered my tablet back up after leaving it off overnight.
The problem seems to have fixed itself!
My folders of songs are all under /sdcard/Karaoke/...
Yesterday, i navigated to the parent directory of sdcard and then couldn't navigate back.
I'll try not to do that again.
If I do, it looks like a power cycle might fix it.
Glad the issue is resolved. Although that's strange as power cycle shouldn't be needed. Please let me know if it happens again.
(10-29-2017, 03:22 PM)george Wrote: Glad the issue is resolved. Although that's strange as power cycle shouldn't be needed. Please let me know if it happens again.

I can't explain it either.
Just before it happened, I copied a zip file with a WAV audio into my Karaoke folder (with other folders of music files) to see if it would work.
I have thousands of files in that format on a laptop running CompuHost.

Of course, if I'd read the documentation, I would have known that Ulduzsoft can't play it.
I also realized that it didn't have the correct file name format.
I deleted the file, but that didn't help.
I leave early tomorrow on a two week vacation and I plan to take the tablet with me.
I'll get back to you if it acts up again, and hopefully provide better clues.
Thanks.